Friday, May 7, 2010

Weekly Update


Hi Blog Fans! TGIF! I have been such a busy boy this week. Last weekend I went to visit Mamie and Bubba and as a special treat, Uncle Toph drove to MA with me and Mommy. Here is a picture of us together (thanks for my awesome Red Sox hat, Mamie and Bubba!) once we got to Framingham.
We had a great weekend - I spent lots of time playing with M&B and I went shopping at a 'real' grocery store for the first time. I even had my first taste of Truly Yogurt. Yummy!
The weather has been great in NYC this week so Mommy and I have been spending lots of time at the park. Here are some pictures of my friend Jake and me. Mommy was a little worried that my thighs were going to get stuck, but I made it out just fine. The camera adds a pound or two:)

No comments:

Post a Comment