That video sure warmed the heart of this Mainer on a cold winter day. It was right around this time last year we heard the good news you were expecting - can you believe how much as happened already? Keep up the great work in the parenting department - you both sure have good role models :) Love you.
Oh Cait, Charlie's laugh is so infectious. Dan was wondering what I was sitting in my office all my myself giggling about!!!! Charlie just couldn't be any sweeter or cuter! Hugs to you all.
I love this video! So adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That line will be passed down through many generations, I'm sure...and always do the trick!
ReplyDeleteHe is so happy! I love it. And I love that you and Andrew are having so much fun as well!
ReplyDeleteThat video sure warmed the heart of this Mainer on a cold winter day. It was right around this time last year we heard the good news you were expecting - can you believe how much as happened already? Keep up the great work in the parenting department - you both sure have good role models :) Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh Cait, Charlie's laugh is so infectious. Dan was wondering what I was sitting in my office all my myself giggling about!!!! Charlie just couldn't be any sweeter or cuter! Hugs to you all.
ReplyDelete